Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's that time of the year that I relish. November into December into January always seems to symbolize a sort of quiet contemplative slow pace. I think it comes from growing up in a college town, everyone who calls Bloomington their year round home tends to roll their shoulders back and stretch out a little when 30,000 of us up and leave.

This morning was frosty. Little sparkles of snow dust all the holes in the yard that Rosa has managed to dig between supervisions. I'll worry about this in the spring.

I've been running. A lot. I'll run 26.2 miles in one day come December 6th.

Dustin thinks that "President-Elect Barack Obama" should be shortened to "PEBO" on the radio and TV and in conversation. I like the ring of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to throw the collected dirt from the container in
the garbage can in your backyard or outside your house
to prevent the dust and dirt from getting back into your house.
What is the most ideal lightweight carpet vacuum cleaner.
Takeaway containers may warp or melt, also releasing toxic chemicals
into the food.

My web blog: dyson Dc17