Monday, February 19, 2007

Slush.

I finally pumped up my bike tires and lubed up the chain after a week of driving a borrowed car and feeling dependent on a big machine to get around town. I always feel so strange driving, so heavy and burdensome. I felt almost weightless this afternoon riding my bike to class listening to Richard and Linda Thompson, day-dreaming.

Spent the weekend in Logansport where the snow was waist-high and drifts were chest-high in parts. Toby jumped through the snow like a rabbit and made hundreds of dog-snow-angels.

On the ride home, we listened to Art Bell's Coast to Coast and I learned that UFO sightings are on the up and up. However, abductions are not being as heavily reported right now, just sightings. Also, Shadow People are a common call, leading Art Bell to conclude that another dimension is present.

3 comments:

elgranchaco said...

up the fair-weather bikers! i need to air up my tires, but i'm stoked to ride to work tommorow and have my knees burn for the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

where's my letter at? i had to laugh today because before my class i got a frosty and i rembered the wendy's chilli story that dustin told. have you heard that story its hilarious...
anyways take care.
xoxo paul

Anonymous said...

People should read this.